Friday, May 4, 2012

RAPPers Sought for Commercial - Respond by May 7th!


From RAPP's Spring 2012 Marketing Intern:

Hello RAPPers Past & Present!

My name is Darienne & I am currently a member of RAPP XXVII Tuesday group.  I am in the process of preparing to shoot an infomercial to recruit members for RAPP XXVIII. 

Now, I know we all love RAPP, and we want to see a lot of people interested in it next year, so this infomercial will consist of testimonials from you all about what you enjoyed about your RAPP experience and why you think RAPP is important to UC's campus. 

If you would be interested in sharing your thoughts, please let myself or Rebecca know no later than Monday, May 7th. 

I will begin shooting on May 7th and end on May 12th. When you express interest, please submit availability during those days, so I can schedule folks quickly. 

I look forward to working with some of you in the next week. Thank you in advance for your willingness to help bring in a great group of RAPPers next school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment